Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon Review


Hello Kitties,

I just wanted to give a quick review: today I took my daughter to see the hit new movie New Moon.  Ok, I must admit I wanted to see it too, I am a vampire fanatic.  Mind you, I haven't been to a theater in a long time because there is always some idiot kicking the back of my chair, someone yapping, or someone sitting in front of me with a big ass head, Aaaaargh! but I decided to take one for the team and take my daughter in the hopes that I wouldn't have any issues.  FYI: everything turned out ok!  The only thing that annoyed me was when the ticket person tried to charge me adult price for my daughter.  Uh, helloooo!  What, are you getting commission for charging adult prices for children, potato head?!

Anywho, generally when I think of vampires, I think of a lot of neck-biting and gore.  However, with the Twilight series I guess it's targeted to the younger generation and therefore it is not as, for lack of a better word, "vampirish".  I have to say though I really, really, really loved it.  Besides it having to do with vampires and werewolves, looking at some hot, young guys ain't too bad either.  Can you say "Jail Bait"?  Besides all that good stuff I don't want to give away any details and spoil it for anyone.  I really recommend this movie to anyone who likes vampires/werewolves and also to anyone who just wants to head to the theater and watch a good flick.  It's a must see.  Two thumbs up!  Big up and five stars to New Moon!

Cami

*Don't forget to subscribe and comment!*

1 comment:

  1. I'll try to see it. I'm a vampire freak too, but when I saw the first one... I didn't like it that much. I thought it was kind of gay. But if your telling me that this one is a good movie... Trust me, I'll watch it. Anyways, thanks for the recomendation. Take care!!!!!

    ReplyDelete