Friday, October 30, 2009

Bloody Night...




Halloween is around the corner everyone!  Yippy!  For those of you who do not have any formal plans for Halloween, why don't you set up a little party of your own and invite a few of your closest buddies.  Now I'm not talking about just another Halloween party, I'm talking about a Vampire party.  This party can be for your closest buddies and be made into a movie night.  The reason behind this idea is due in part of a friend of my sister, who wanted some ideas for a vampire party.  Since I LOVE VAMPIRES I jumped at the challenge.  Anywho, I figured I would share them with you.  These ideas are just to get you started for a small bite-fest.

Decorations:
1. Use black curtains
2. Cobwebs
3. Black Candles and Candelabras
4. Serve food or drinks in goblets and ornate silver platters/trays
5. Hang bats from the ceiling
6. Make a coffin (fake of course) with styrofoam or cardboard
7. Hang garlic strands on different random locations throughout
8. Tell your guests to bring their own fangs or you may provide them, whatever is cost effective
9. Black Roses (Use white roses and dip them in food coloring, I read this somewhere)

Food and Beverages to suck on:
1. Red Wine: Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Shiraz.  Bloody Mary's, and Sangria

Finger foods can be served but labeled with gory names (I can't take credit for this, I found these ideas on a website)
1. Baked skeleton bones (pretzel sticks)
2. Bat brains (popcorn)
3. Candied spider eggs (gum drops)
4. Chocolate dipped houseflies (chocolate covered raisins)
5. Bake some cupcakes, frost them with chocolate frosting, and place halved Milano cookies on them with R.I.P. written with icing
6. Serve tomato soup in test tubes

DVD's:
1. Interview with the Vampire
2. Bram Stokers Dracula
3. The Lost Boys
4. Twilight
5. Fright Night
6. From Dusk til Dawn
7. Salem's Lot
8. Blade


So there you have it!. These are somethings you can sink your teeth into (pun intended)!  Have a very Ghoulish and Bloody Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment