Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fashion Week

Hello My Lovely Ladies,

For those of you who are into fashion, I hope you have been enjoying Fashion Week. Woo-hoo! I apologize for being a little late on posting this. I had finals this week and I was catching up on some assignments that were due, and let’s not forget about having to deal with life’s other nuisances.

Enough about me, let’s talk fashion. On Tuesday, it was Donna Karan’s day to shine and obviously, she did not disappoint. I love her style, it is very classy and chic, but not over the top where one could not wear her clothes to a function; they are just elegant all around.

Whom I am a little disappointed with, from photos that I saw of the runway models, was Baby Phat. I am a fan of Kimora Lee’s line of clothes but I did not see anything that jumped out at me and said “Wow”. This is just my opinion. (Sorry Kimora, you know I still love you and you're still the best!  Either way girl, you do your thang!) When I wear her clothes, I feel Ghetto Fabulous and Glamorous, Dahling!

In any case, whichever designer you are fond of, choose clothing that makes you feel sexy, stylish, elegant, and all woman. In addition, do not forget to accessorize your outfits. Enjoy the rest of Fashion Week My Kitties! Muah!

Cami

No comments:

Post a Comment